Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRW LENDING WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to the PRW Lending website (“Website”). By accessing and using our Website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Please read them carefully before using our Website.
- Website Access: PRW Lending grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our Website in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Use of Website: You agree to use our Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of, our Website by any third party.
- Intellectual Property: All content and materials on the PRW Lending website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of PRW and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. You agree not to use any content or materials on our Website for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
- Disclaimer: PRW Lending provides the information on our Website for general informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information on our Website, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided. Your use of the information on our Website is at your own risk.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. PRW Lending is not responsible for the content, products, or services provided by third-party websites. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information or products provided by third-party websites.
- Modification: PRW Lending reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. Any such modifications will be posted on our Website, and your continued use of our Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
- Governing Law: These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: PRW Lending provides our Website “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory. We do not guarantee that our Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability: PRW Lending shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold PRW Lending, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any claim, demand, or damages, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.